These people write:
- "I can't wear my Pepe shirt now it's classed as a hate symbol. Are you into furry stuff?" The level of pub chat in my hometown has changed. 14 hours ago
- @Arron_banks Just reporting what your press release says! 17 hours ago
- Arron Banks issues statement criticising man who has chosen to leave UKIP in a huff. https://t.co/Ndj9JDsMoF 17 hours ago
- @scottygb Damn strange before/after pic there. 1 day ago
- @chrisapplegate I went there week before I started BuzzFeed and @robinedds RT'd me and I decided then I'd like work. twitter.com/jimwaterson/st… 1 day ago
Philip Murphy on Football clubs in administrati… Gloria on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Kevin on Unloved North-West: The Huskis… Brian Artillery on Top 10 songs about footba… Karl on Interview: Julian Cope
- Text and images remain copyright of their respective authors unless otherwise stated.
Tag Archives: luke flanagan
Drawing of the amazing Luke “Ming the Merciless” Flanagan, mayor of Roscommon, for Scope Magazine.