These people write:
- @Conankun66 @McKelvie Yeah typo in screengrabs, correxted 2 hours ago
- @leftoutside On loan to GWR, also RIP SWT. 22 hours ago
- @YorkCityFrance You're crazy and you're brilliant for that. 22 hours ago
- @Monymusk He talks to everyone. He came to London last week and just started conversations with random strangers on the tube. Unprecedented. 23 hours ago
- @john_self We seem to be whatever people want to believe we are, which is normally based on their own political bel… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
Philip Murphy on Football clubs in administrati… Gloria on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Kevin on Unloved North-West: The Huskis… Brian Artillery on Top 10 songs about footba… Karl on Interview: Julian Cope
- Text and images remain copyright of their respective authors unless otherwise stated.
Tag Archives: dublin
The Queen in Dublin for Totally Dublin Issue 73. Click on the first image for a WALLPAPER SIZED VERSION.
To celebrate the return of the volcanic ash! From Issue 68 of Totally Dublin. ‘This is Pop, we’re not just a football blog’
If you take the constituent parts of this blog you could probably claim that we form some sort of Anglo-Irish ascendancy. Well, we’ve got the right words but in the wrong order. But in the hills to the south of … Continue reading
So you’re stumbling home with friends at dawn, it’s been a tiring and fun night and you’re eyeing up the milk being delivered to cafes and restaurants, thinking of your breakfast, no-one’s around…so you liberate some milk, take it home, … Continue reading