These people write:
- RT @PatrickStrud: Where Is PrEP? HIV Charities Warn The NHS Will Miss Its Own Deadline buzzfeed.com/patrickstrudwi… via @PatrickStrud 2 hours ago
- @sophwilkinson would read a "queer history of the Segway" 2 hours ago
- Theresa May had meetings with most major newspaper editors at the end of 2016. But only Paul Dacre was invited for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @_michael_shaw_ Yes. A lot of coffins. 3 hours ago
- I'm still not convinced Facebook Messenger bots are the future of news. https://t.co/nuxM6IzjWx 3 hours ago
Philip Murphy on Football clubs in administrati… Gloria on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Kevin on Unloved North-West: The Huskis… Brian Artillery on Top 10 songs about footba… Karl on Interview: Julian Cope
- Text and images remain copyright of their respective authors unless otherwise stated.
Tag Archives: dublin
The Queen in Dublin for Totally Dublin Issue 73. Click on the first image for a WALLPAPER SIZED VERSION.
To celebrate the return of the volcanic ash! From Issue 68 of Totally Dublin. ‘This is Pop, we’re not just a football blog’
If you take the constituent parts of this blog you could probably claim that we form some sort of Anglo-Irish ascendancy. Well, we’ve got the right words but in the wrong order. But in the hills to the south of … Continue reading
So you’re stumbling home with friends at dawn, it’s been a tiring and fun night and you’re eyeing up the milk being delivered to cafes and restaurants, thinking of your breakfast, no-one’s around…so you liberate some milk, take it home, … Continue reading