These people write:
- @hrtbps I found one of your band’s CDs the other day. Stared it at it a bit, realised I haven’t been able to play C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Giant tech company uses customers’ data to make bad jokes about Theresa May on billboard sites. This is the future! https://t.co/cfcNeEbVor 4 hours ago
- RT @matthewchampion: One customer told BuzzFeed News: "It was stunning that they'd managed to fuck up the simplest of all concepts: unlimit… 7 hours ago
- @Angie_Angie_Ang Angie can you just do a tweet from Jeremy’s account condemning this as the unacceptable face of ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- New entry in the shit winter wonderland stakes: A festive £30-a-head “immersive cheeseboard experience” gone very w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
Tony Drummond on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Philip Murphy on Football clubs in administrati… Gloria on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Kevin on Unloved North-West: The Huskis… Brian Artillery on Top 10 songs about footba…
- Text and images remain copyright of their respective authors unless otherwise stated.
Tag Archives: Design
I’m a media geek with a penchant for borrowed nostalgia; an obsessive Twitter user with a love of newsprint. And despite doing my best to write for national publications I’ve, ahem, fallen out of the habit of paying for the … Continue reading
Advocacy poster I made for school. Give blood! Give blood! Yay for blood!