These people write:
- RT @PatrickStrud: Where Is PrEP? HIV Charities Warn The NHS Will Miss Its Own Deadline buzzfeed.com/patrickstrudwi… via @PatrickStrud 2 hours ago
- @sophwilkinson would read a "queer history of the Segway" 2 hours ago
- Theresa May had meetings with most major newspaper editors at the end of 2016. But only Paul Dacre was invited for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @_michael_shaw_ Yes. A lot of coffins. 3 hours ago
- I'm still not convinced Facebook Messenger bots are the future of news. https://t.co/nuxM6IzjWx 3 hours ago
Philip Murphy on Football clubs in administrati… Gloria on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Kevin on Unloved North-West: The Huskis… Brian Artillery on Top 10 songs about footba… Karl on Interview: Julian Cope
- Text and images remain copyright of their respective authors unless otherwise stated.
Category Archives: Journalism
I’m a media geek with a penchant for borrowed nostalgia; an obsessive Twitter user with a love of newsprint. And despite doing my best to write for national publications I’ve, ahem, fallen out of the habit of paying for the … Continue reading
The Independent on Sunday subs are at it again. It’s not on the same scale as last week’s wanky balls incident there’s another inadvertant slip in the photo caption. Though it’s just a bit of bad luck. Above a fairly … Continue reading
Drawing of the amazing Luke “Ming the Merciless” Flanagan, mayor of Roscommon, for Scope Magazine.
“This Is Pop! – They’re not a big footballing site…” – Umbro.com That’s because we’re not. It was lovely that the England Shirt manufacturer chose to link to this wee blog, but I can imagine they were slightly bemused by the … Continue reading
Cheers Hadley Freeman. Monday afternoon was utterly bizarre. A few chance contacts, a strange series of events and a few frantic emails – while I was supposed to be looking after Richard Herring at Bootham Crescent (what the hell?) – … Continue reading
I do some drawings for Totally Dublin. It’s fun. The February issue is now out, with my Michael O’Leary illustration, but I don’t have a picture of that in print because there isn’t much demand for magazines offering details on … Continue reading