These people write:
- @hrtbps I found one of your band’s CDs the other day. Stared it at it a bit, realised I haven’t been able to play C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Giant tech company uses customers’ data to make bad jokes about Theresa May on billboard sites. This is the future! https://t.co/cfcNeEbVor 4 hours ago
- RT @matthewchampion: One customer told BuzzFeed News: "It was stunning that they'd managed to fuck up the simplest of all concepts: unlimit… 7 hours ago
- @Angie_Angie_Ang Angie can you just do a tweet from Jeremy’s account condemning this as the unacceptable face of ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- New entry in the shit winter wonderland stakes: A festive £30-a-head “immersive cheeseboard experience” gone very w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
Tony Drummond on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Philip Murphy on Football clubs in administrati… Gloria on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Kevin on Unloved North-West: The Huskis… Brian Artillery on Top 10 songs about footba…
- Text and images remain copyright of their respective authors unless otherwise stated.
Category Archives: Illustration
…but instead I’m half packing for a fun trip in the morning, half pottering around the internet. So here are two things I have dreamed of in the last week or so, after being asked to contribute of a zine … Continue reading
Advocacy poster I made for school. Give blood! Give blood! Yay for blood!
There’s more crossover between shoegaze and children’s entertainment than you think. Butlins = swimming pool, slides, aracade games that let you shoot dinosaurs while listening to Th’ Faith Healers, proper beds, decent beer, indoors. My Bloody Valentine and friends = … Continue reading
Step 1: Find someone who lost their official Belle and Sebastian bookmark. Decide to make some shoddy replacements to ease the pain. Step 2:Find some brown card, a hole punch and pens. … Continue reading
Illustration projects always seems to lead me into things-that-feel-like-procrastination-but-are-actually-what-needs-to-be-done style research. Read: wandering around illustration blogs and, in this case, internet memes that feature owls and or cats. But! Things that generally make me squeal a bit: Nigel Peake … Continue reading