These people write:
- RT @PatrickStrud: Where Is PrEP? HIV Charities Warn The NHS Will Miss Its Own Deadline buzzfeed.com/patrickstrudwi… via @PatrickStrud 2 hours ago
- @sophwilkinson would read a "queer history of the Segway" 2 hours ago
- Theresa May had meetings with most major newspaper editors at the end of 2016. But only Paul Dacre was invited for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @_michael_shaw_ Yes. A lot of coffins. 3 hours ago
- I'm still not convinced Facebook Messenger bots are the future of news. https://t.co/nuxM6IzjWx 3 hours ago
Philip Murphy on Football clubs in administrati… Gloria on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Kevin on Unloved North-West: The Huskis… Brian Artillery on Top 10 songs about footba… Karl on Interview: Julian Cope
- Text and images remain copyright of their respective authors unless otherwise stated.
Category Archives: Illustration
…but instead I’m half packing for a fun trip in the morning, half pottering around the internet. So here are two things I have dreamed of in the last week or so, after being asked to contribute of a zine … Continue reading
Advocacy poster I made for school. Give blood! Give blood! Yay for blood!
There’s more crossover between shoegaze and children’s entertainment than you think. Butlins = swimming pool, slides, aracade games that let you shoot dinosaurs while listening to Th’ Faith Healers, proper beds, decent beer, indoors. My Bloody Valentine and friends = … Continue reading
Step 1: Find someone who lost their official Belle and Sebastian bookmark. Decide to make some shoddy replacements to ease the pain. Step 2:Find some brown card, a hole punch and pens. … Continue reading
Illustration projects always seems to lead me into things-that-feel-like-procrastination-but-are-actually-what-needs-to-be-done style research. Read: wandering around illustration blogs and, in this case, internet memes that feature owls and or cats. But! Things that generally make me squeal a bit: Nigel Peake … Continue reading