These people write:
- US intelligence agencies leaked key details of the Manchester attack to the media & European agencies aren't happy. buzzfeed.com/mitchprothero/… 1 hour ago
- General election campaign could start to edge back into life on Friday but could be Sunday before full restart. buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/th… 2 hours ago
- RT @Thumbsuk: Still one of my favourite Twitter moments. RIP Roger Moore. https://t.co/BBS6vOyvDQ 4 hours ago
- RT @flashboy: *lowers eyebrow to half-mast* buzzfeed.com/scottybryan/si… 4 hours ago
- @digitalhen @dseetharaman Have purposefully not commented on Paula. But when it comes to circulating tweets claimin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
Philip Murphy on Football clubs in administrati… Gloria on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Kevin on Unloved North-West: The Huskis… Brian Artillery on Top 10 songs about footba… Karl on Interview: Julian Cope
- Text and images remain copyright of their respective authors unless otherwise stated.
Category Archives: Illustration
…but instead I’m half packing for a fun trip in the morning, half pottering around the internet. So here are two things I have dreamed of in the last week or so, after being asked to contribute of a zine … Continue reading
Advocacy poster I made for school. Give blood! Give blood! Yay for blood!
There’s more crossover between shoegaze and children’s entertainment than you think. Butlins = swimming pool, slides, aracade games that let you shoot dinosaurs while listening to Th’ Faith Healers, proper beds, decent beer, indoors. My Bloody Valentine and friends = … Continue reading
Step 1: Find someone who lost their official Belle and Sebastian bookmark. Decide to make some shoddy replacements to ease the pain. Step 2:Find some brown card, a hole punch and pens. … Continue reading
Illustration projects always seems to lead me into things-that-feel-like-procrastination-but-are-actually-what-needs-to-be-done style research. Read: wandering around illustration blogs and, in this case, internet memes that feature owls and or cats. But! Things that generally make me squeal a bit: Nigel Peake … Continue reading