If James Waterson was not a boy, but a song instead, he’d be Perfect Skin by Lloyd Cole and the Commotions. Was once told off by Jeremy Paxman for swearing. Manages to channel his five year old self at regular intervals. Has been in the same amount of continents as I have cousins. Handy pub quiz member to have. Applied for uni on a drunk doctor’s recommendation, intending to go to the college Tony Wilson attended, and ended up in a college of the same name but a different city:
Has handwriting that will be in no way acceptable when he has to be a proper grownup, but gets away with it for the time being. Scared me with good looks when I first knew him but then I got used to it and it was ok. Has his name stitched into all his clothes pre-2007. Faults involve procrastination and subsequent frustration. Has a back which hasn’t fully evolved since he stopped being a Stegosaurus and a scar from running headfirst into a wall. Prefers Germany to France, trains to buses and standing on terraces to sitting in stadiums. Claims the Fall are the only band to move him.
These people write:
- @CataniaAaron It’s a party conference diary story, written in context of a lot of stories about people from other p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @CataniaAaron I am utterly baffled; did you read that tweet? Can you show me where her address is in that link? If… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @CataniaAaron assume you ref this? buzzfeed.com/marieleconte/s… I didn't edit it but was running section at time. The re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @MarkDiStef youtu.be/Lu-ceHP6gG0 4 hours ago
- @danbloom1 Definitely worth expensing the pro version for tomorrow I reckon. 5 hours ago
Gary Huskisson on Unloved North-West: The Huskis… lenoralb18 on Interview: Robyn James on Unloved North-West: The Huskis… Tony Drummond on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Philip Murphy on Football clubs in administrati…
- Text and images remain copyright of their respective authors unless otherwise stated.