Birthday weekend fun!
These people write:
- @MayorWatch ...meanwhile, outside Bank tube the road fills up with black Mercs carrying VIPs for tonight's Mansion House speech. 7 hours ago
- @IsabelHardman Top pic. 7 hours ago
- @dlknowles 10yrs ago you could buy a 2up2down house & full fridge of beer in Hull for £8k. Became default dumping ground for new arrivals. 8 hours ago
- @dlknowles It's more the other way around (to varying degrees of downtrodden). Plus some issues imported from Kosovo/Afghan wars. 8 hours ago
- @dlknowles It represents the traditional barrier between East Hull and West Hull, aka the longest running civil war in Europe. 9 hours ago
phoedan on How to: Take the train to… Tahlia Blakeney on Football clubs in administrati… Dakota Kingsbury on DSC_0253 Report - RAF Upper H… on Unloved Oxford: RAF Upper… Adam Shore on Football clubs in administrati…
- Text and images remain copyright of their respective authors unless otherwise stated.